• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: aeonofwinds

1. Minecraft IGN: AeonofWinds
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2+ Years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Event Team member?: I was on the team before, helped make some tourneys, but became inactive. Anyways, I like to be involved, and I enjoy making things that bring other people joy. I remember several old projects that were suggested, but were never seen through, and am capable of thinking up other creative ideas. I like this server, and I want to make sure that the people I play with don't become bored and end up leaving.
  6. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Building and Referee/Rulemaking
  7. Do you have prior experience with Scripting/Are you familiar with MythicMobs?: I have no scripting experience, but I've been on the team before, and have been exposed to MythicMobs and scripting in general.
  8. Additional info/something creative you've done: Helped with last year's events, new items, new mobs, pvp tournaments, was one of the leaders of a town that was among the largest and most active due to a unique system of prestige/ranking based upon town contribution. As a town leader, I helped oversee raids, building projects, etc., from which I can take ideas to be incorporated into server-wide events. Again, I was on the event team before, but I went afk because there wasn't much discussion among the team after a certain point. I am looking forward to changing this and becoming more active with this section of herocraft.