• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event pics! 11/1/11

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Share you pics everyone! From this great event!

Here's some random pics I took. Definately not in chronological order:

2011-11-01_190931.png

2011-11-01_190540.png

2011-11-01_190344.png

2011-11-01_190144.png

2011-11-01_190002.png

2011-11-01_185716.png

That bow sure came in handy!
2011-11-01_185616.png

2011-11-01_185428.png

And I'll throw in a fun quote from Brutal while I'm at it :)
2011-10-29_013943.png

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
^Beastmaster works just fine :) You don't feel like a tard when you melee and you feel like a pro when you use the bow. It's the best of both worlds IMO :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Damn! Looked fun :( What was it for?

I don't think it was really for any specific reason. More like an event for the sake of having one. Really big turnout and this time we beat them. Zeal lives to fight another day!

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
It was the best event ever... :p Everyone literally got like 500c + from all the mobs slain xD.

Also, I got soul sand!

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I remember I was fighting a horde of zombie on a ledge and I fell into the horde of Zombies. Lots of fun though.

^Beastmaster works just fine :) You don't feel like a tard when you melee and you feel like a pro when you use the bow. It's the best of both worlds IMO :)

What I ment was I switched from ranger to crafter the other day so I had no PvP capabilities. And rangers are not that bad with a diamond axe, but I prefer long range ^^,

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What class are you dude?
Oh me? (the one taking the pics) I am a Beastmaster. It's primarily a melee class but I get to use the bow too, got more HP than the rest of the rouge classes too, the true brutes of HC :p

What I ment was I switched from ranger to crafter the other day so I had no PvP capabilities. And rangers are not that bad with a diamond axe, but I prefer long range ^^,
Ohh ok. I didn't know you had switched from/were ever a ranger, I thought you were assuming I was one because I was using a bow and wished you had one for the event, I bet alot of people were :p.

Ohh ok. I didn't know you had switched from/were ever a ranger, I thought you were assuming I was one because I was using a bow and wished you had one for the event, I bet alot of people were :p.

Lol yah, I love being ranger for events because I can rain destructive fury on all hostiles without taking a scratch ^^,