• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 - *HULK SMASH*

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
When you guys record please turn chat on :D
Im curious as to why you disagreed @JupiterRome

The thing that distinguishes Herocraft from vanilla PvP is the skills. When chat is turned off, there is nothing special to the fights, it just looks like a bunch of people hitting eachother with tools. With chat, you can actually follow the fights and see what's happening.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
There is currently only 3 teams and one in the making, I'm starting to think this might be a short tourney...
P.S @xMJay I left the team because it was falling apart and Franky left, Gl if you guys still play and make Indar proud!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
\
Im curious as to why you disagreed @JupiterRome

The thing that distinguishes Herocraft from vanilla PvP is the skills. When chat is turned off, there is nothing special to the fights, it just looks like a bunch of people hitting eachother with tools. With chat, you can actually follow the fights and see what's happening.
Cuz I don't like watching a shit ton of people talking XD

Avoir

Obsidian
Common people! We need more teams for the tourney, don't give me a free win ;)