• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 | February Edition 2015

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I can say I probably won't be involved. I'm lvl 50 Disciple lol. I don't think nate or malik are doing it either.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Maybe push it back a week to give more time, and more of a chance for people to get ready

Having more time has very little to do with the amount of teams that participate. It has to do with the amount of people playing actively, so the further you push it out the worse it gets.

xMJay

Portal
there is one thing worse than theubernerd getting a champion title....

...ruger getting one

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
ya pushing it back a week would be good for me, like half the people in my town work that day lol

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Soon to be max Ninja (lv55) and able to switch to max Druid (prolly would happen) looking for a team! I don't care about the team meta and what not, I'll join anyone that will have me.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
So a minstrel, Necro, and ninja walk into a 5v5....
Accelerando the ninja, and keep the necro's mana up so they don't need dark ritual much and the drainsoul can be a pure life steal, get a pally or 2 to stun people then the ninja back stabs them tons = gg
Paladin also for heals and revive if needed

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Accelerando the ninja, and keep the necro's mana up so they don't need dark ritual much and the drainsoul can be a pure life steal, get a pally or 2 to stun people then the ninja back stabs them tons = gg
Paladin also for heals and revive if needed
We have a start.... We just need two other players and we stand a 1/19th of a chance