• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 | February Edition 2015

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Obviously you haven't had a job yet, sorry xmjay that's not always how the real world works
If you have a job and haven't heard of calling out or asking someone to cover for you that doesn't make sense

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Can we get a reschedule for Saturday February 30th?
If you really want to be in it you can call out or get someone to cover your shift.
Obviously you haven't had a job yet, sorry xmjay that's not always how the real world works
If you have a job and haven't heard of calling out or asking someone to cover for you that doesn't make sense
word.

but for shizzles lets not fuck with the date.

xMJay

Portal
you're retarted dude lol

what you just said makes you sound like you never had a job

i havent called out for video games, but I have called out for other reasons and have filled in for coworkers who have called out for various reasons

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Guess I didn't make myself clear yes sometimes u can call in but telling me if I want to do it to call in is not how life works and thats what gets u fired, get a job scottishwoman18 then come talk and u too warmbeans279

Can we get a reschedule for Saturday February 30th?
I agree. Chances are I won't be a level 60 by the time the tourney starts. Just went beserker to be on a team. Plus looking to hire (see what i did there) some teammate cause no one in my town is on. D: PM me either in game or here.

Edit: I sound a little selfish.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Anyone want a max minstrel? I'm not amazing, just looking for a fun time with this.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Is there only one team signed up..?