• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] BATTLEDOME 5v5 | August Edition

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I would prefer not an earlier starting time or any time adjustments. My sleep schedule is 9am-5pm CST time. I already will have to wake up 3 hours early for it. @Xanipher I remember there has been time adjustments before. Could that be avoided this time please? lol
Originally I had to wake up 6am for the event but an hour earlier for me won't hurt. But yeah, some other Timezones like Western Australia have to be up at 4am to do this event hahahaha... @BeasttRecon

Do you know how long a traditional battle dome 5v5 event goes for, Xani?

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Originally I had to wake up 6am for the event but an hour earlier for me won't hurt. But yeah, some other Timezones like Western Australia have to be up at 4am to do this event hahahaha... @BeasttRecon

Do you know how long a traditional battle dome 5v5 event goes for, Xani?
Depending on the amount of teams and if everyone listens and is organized, its 1.5 hours.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Anyone wanna sponsor my team? you can pick Name and get us all a skin :D

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Looking for a team! Maxed Disciple. Inbox if needed.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Team Name: League of Draven
Team Leader: Squid_Bot
Team Participants: -Draven

-Draven
-Draven

-Draven

Sub is: DRAVEEEENNNNNNN

league_of_draven___logo_by_solanaar-d6mjbb0.jpg

Info: I have been enlightened by the Draven, he has chosen me to bestow his power in this tournament. I am soloing because I have the best teammate of all

DRAVEENNN

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Team Name: League of Draven
Team Leader: Squid_Bot
Team Participants: -Draven

-Draven
-Draven

-Draven

Sub is: DRAVEEEENNNNNNN

league_of_draven___logo_by_solanaar-d6mjbb0.jpg

Info: I have been enlightened by the Draven, he has chosen me to bestow his power in this tournament. I am soloing because I have the best teammate of all

DRAVEENNN
can i be a mascot

Xhazed

Portal
I want to participate in this as a fan i am a typical white girl from north carolina that is part of the cheer leader squad i go to starbuks er day and OMG is that a little bunny i wanna pet it but first LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
( for me to be your fan girl you need to pay me 1k )