• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Event] A few events I came up with.

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
Okay so I've been playing on the server for a while, and I've noticed that there aren't many events (at least not while I've been logged on) and thought that maybe we should have some more. I've been thinking it over and thought of an alright event that we may be able to implement into HC.

Edit: Bloodmoon should be once every 2-3 earth weeks, so it isnt too frequent

1. Blood Moon Event
Okay, so, once every, say, 10-20 Minecraft days once every 2-3 weeks, a message could appear saying "A Blood Moon is rising", and that night, mob spawning could be doubled/tripled, or the mobs get stronger, and you could get double exp from the mob that are killed. Although as I said, the mobs will be significantly stronger than normal, so double exp would be fair.

2. Zombie Rising/Zombie assault
Would be alot less frequent than the Blood Moon event, zombies and skeletons would have a spawn rate boost during the event, at or near the Graveyards. I think that they should spawn wave by wave, and could be a competition, the more you kill, the more rewards you get, similar to MA, but the waves would be alot bigger and badder. Maybe there should be a special graveyard/ church at spawn that we could revive at during the event.

3. Triple 2x Event
A simple, easy event. 2x EXP, 2x Mobs, 2x Mob Strength, Simple, right?

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
Yeah, I don't care when it's implemented, just so long as we get more events happening, and not just the same old giant slime every now and again.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
For events.. I am thinking more like Spleef, Survival, and PvP events (Which we luckily have) :)

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Ya but it would be to frequent If it was every ten minecraft days. I would say twenty or more....Or just make it flat out random so the admins can do it when they want.

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
The only problem with it being the admin's decision with the event is that they could forget it and if it's random it could go for 3-5 days, or we could go without for a month.

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
@Kainzo do you think this could be possible after the upgrade? I hope you would look at this and think it's a good idea, and possibly implement it.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
or, have an event that happens randomly ONCE a week where spawn has pvp turned on, THAT would be badass.
And my spawn plot would finally have a use other than storage.