• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EvaNix18's Guide Application

EvaNix18

Legacy Supporter 9
Minecraft IGN: EvaNix18

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 21 | PST USA

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined September 23 2012 went inactive for a few months but am here to stay now I'm sure

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think that I am a very kind and patient person. I have a very high tolerance for just about anything and I think that is a good trait to have. I love to help out others, especially the new players, helping them get their bearings on the server gives a tingly warm sensation ^_^ We were all new once. I try to answer every question I can when I see it and with as much helpful info as I can give. I am not going to claim I know everything but I do know enough I believe and am learning more everyday. Thats why I think I would make a good guide.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was not the most active last map, but I was very, and am almost always online this time around especially during the late nights/slow times of the server(off peak) a lot of new players still need help and direction during those times and I love to give it. I was hesitant to apply for this position because I am not the fastest typer around and can hardly keep up with everyone else helping out, my answers always come out late. But I will try my best if given this position.
I love the colors Red&Black.
I am a Salmon Fox.
Thank you for reading and thank you for the opportunity!
^_^ See you in game!