• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EUW LoL Tournament

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
So someone is creating an NA LoL Tournament and although I cannot offer any prizes like Templar I though all the EU players might want to have a bit of fun doing this as well.

I think getting together several teams might be a bit hard (I may be proven wrong...) so I maybe we should just get as many people together as possible and just randomise them into teams or we could do some sort of Team Leaders choosing their players type thing.
Let me know what you think would work best.

I'm not sure what level most of the EUW Players are and I'd assume it goes from level 10 to high ELO so if you're interested in this, drop your username and level/ranking and we'll try to create a fair game around everyones level.

This is all just an idea and planning for now so no set date, hopefully we can work it all out and do it in the near future!

Add me on EUW - Telepath

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha noticed this thread and I think its a good way to play league with EU ppl on Herocraft ^^

Add me up - xSeismic
:)