• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eunwolf Proctor Application

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft IGN: Eunwolf.
  2. Position applying for: Proctor.
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/CST.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Zeal under a different name.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I play this game ALOT I have not missed a day of playing since I came back. Also even not being proctor I still tell people to go to different chats depending on the topic and I do not stand for disrespectful players driving people away from this server. I have read the rules atleast 10 times of people telling me to check them and just looking at them myself. Seeing other Proctors get onto players for several things allows me to just mentor them secretly and find out what gets people in trouble in chat. That also allows me to figure out what to do as a proctor and figuring out what to do, and what I can do to make sure people have a good time and nobody gives this server bad rep :). Also I have currently helped a lot of players in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I played this server since Zeal under the name of flameboy7898 though did not make my forums account since Bastion. Right now I am 15 years old and going into the Ninth Grade and do online school. Since doing online school it is really easy for me to sit and chat and monitor it while just doing what I have to do for the older players :).

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: Eunwolf.
  2. Position applying for: Proctor.
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/CST.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Zeal under a different name.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I play this game ALOT I have not missed a day of playing since I came back. Also even not being proctor I still tell people to go to different chats depending on the topic and I do not stand for disrespectful players driving people away from this server. I have read the rules atleast 10 times of people telling me to check them and just looking at them myself. Seeing other Proctors get onto players for several things allows me to just mentor them secretly and find out what gets people in trouble in chat. That also allows me to figure out what to do as a proctor and figuring out what to do, and what I can do to make sure people have a good time and nobody gives this server bad rep :). Also I have currently helped a lot of players in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I played this server since Zeal under the name of flameboy7898 though did not make my forums account since Bastion. Right now I am 15 years old and going into the Ninth Grade and do online school. Since doing online school it is really easy for me to sit and chat and monitor it while just doing what I have to do for the older players :).
Thanks for applying man, but I am not looking for any other members on the team at the moment. I'M NOT DENYING YOUR APPLICATION. I will consider you for future openings.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
At this time, I am not looking for anyone within your timezone. I'm not sugarcoating this, so consider yourself denied.