• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

epictech300's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: epictech300
  2. Location & Age:UK, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I believe I have one from a server called nerd.nu but its from a long time ago, I can't give a precise date because the server changed there banning system from mcbans to another one, as for the reason for this ban I am not completely sure, they didn't give a reason and it was long ago, I believe it was because of an argument I had with one of the mods and it was only a local ban.
  4. Referrals:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From BukkitDev.I was looking for plugins and happened to come across the heroes plugins because it seems the admins here put a lot of effort into maintaining the server with things like custom plugins I decided to check it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes! All except #1 because my ISP blocks that site.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Aye!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and rules. So... I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years and have been an admin for almost a year and its starting to get boring, this server seems unique and fun. I am not the best of builders so a server that is centered around RPG is awesome for me as I can focus on doing other things such as PvP or maybe be an engineer seen as I'm not bad at redstone. I would also like to start/join a town because I enjoy helping out other people.
  9. Special key:HCE11
  10. Additional Info: I'm just an average teenager who loves video games. I enjoy helping other people and being a part of a community. I also enjoy programming and web design I do not have any screenshots to show here because all the servers I used to play on have closed and haven't got anything else worth showing but if you really want some screenshots I could download a map from a server I used to play on and get some screenshots.

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: epictech300
  2. Location & Age:UK, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I believe I have one from a server called nerd.nu but its from a long time ago, I can't give a precise date because the server changed there banning system from mcbans to another one, as for the reason for this ban I am not completely sure, they didn't give a reason and it was long ago, I believe it was because of an argument I had with one of the mods and it was only a local ban.
  4. Referrals:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From BukkitDev.I was looking for plugins and happened to come across the heroes plugins because it seems the admins here put a lot of effort into maintaining the server with things like custom plugins I decided to check it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes! All except #1 because my ISP blocks that site.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Aye!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and rules. So... I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years and have been an admin for almost a year and its starting to get boring, this server seems unique and fun. I am not the best of builders so a server that is centered around RPG is awesome for me as I can focus on doing other things such as PvP or maybe be an engineer seen as I'm not bad at redstone. I would also like to start/join a town because I enjoy helping out other people.
  9. Special key:HCE11
  10. Additional Info: I'm just an average teenager who loves video games. I enjoy helping other people and being a part of a community. I also enjoy programming and web design I do not have any screenshots to show here because all the servers I used to play on have closed and haven't got anything else worth showing but if you really want some screenshots I could download a map from a server I used to play on and get some screenshots.

~~~REVIEWING~~~

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I did happen to find the ban mentioned in your application, it was from awhile ago and I am not too concerned about it. However, I did happen to find another ban. Can you explain this?

[0] => mc.doridian.de .:. Kickbanned by unimatrix999

Lol I got it TimTim209, gotta be a bit quicker =)

The ban doesn't cause me much concern, I'll let it slide.

In regards to you being an admin on another server, are you still an admin? If so, why the interest in Herocraft?
Thank you very much.

I own a small private server but I'm retiring for a bit because I'm starting to get bored of being an admin, The server is practically dead at the moment and I can't afford server costs anymore :(

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you very much.

I own a small private server but I'm retiring for a bit because I'm starting to get bored of being an admin, The server is practically dead at the moment and I can't afford server costs anymore :(
I only ask as we do take intellectual theft rather seriously.

Everything else looks fine, so welcome to Herocraft