• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EpicPoodle's ban >.<

EpicPoodle

Gold
IGN:EpicPoodle
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: Sunday January 8 2012
Reason for ban: Some thing about a dragon egg or another.
Your story: Walked into spawn found a death pile picked up 1 dragon egg 1 portal block and 44 grass blocks and some cobble and what not. When apherdite and neotetro took the portal block [after murder'ing me] and grass blocks i went into my LWC to give them back the dragon egg aswell But...they murder'd me again and i droped it on the ground. Some one picked it up [apherdite or neotetro] later today kainzo banned me,I'm going to assume this is the reason.
EDIT:
It was a random sort of items lay'd about the ground I murder people all the time i know what a death pile looks like. I did not kill kainzo via pushing him i don't know who did. I told you i honestly don't know where the other Items are they took the portal block and grass blocks i'd assume that the dragon egg despawn'd I don't know what happened to it. I would not sit here and lie you as i don't fucking want the dragon egg it was useless I would not risk keeping the damn thing if it ment i was going to be banned perma if i knew where it was i would tell you guys. >.<
EDIT:
Do i have a chance of getting back in? its not like i used hacks or i exploited. i'm sorry i did not report the egg and portal please consider letting me back in @Apherdite @Brutalacerate @Kainzo @Neotetro
Also could i please get unbanned on teamspeak. Neotetro banned me reason (sorry poodle)
EDIT: Please @Apherdite i'm sorry i never ment to hurt the server. Its the first few days of the new map i feel like i'm missing so much please please unban me i have learned my lesson here i won't break rules eny more i'm sorry :(
EDIT:
Kainzo i can't give you a dragon egg.. i don't have it i don't know where it went. Check the logs on my fade0120s LWC thats where i kept it then check the death messages you will see that neotetro/apherdite killed me RIGHT after i took it out to give it back @Kainzo please hurry i'm haveing serious withdrawl from herocraft
EDIT:
@Kainzo i'm sorry but i don't know what happened to it either Apherdite or Neotetro picked up the Dragon Egg when they killed me in my home, I promise. Please don't hold this against me
EDIT:
Its been a while now.. i'm still waiting for a response so maybe we can work this out i think i was unfairly banned at this point..Please @Brutalacerate maybe you could talk to @Kainzo for me? you seem to be the only one willing to help some what...i'm sorry i don't know what happened to the dragon egg.. i'm sorry kain please unban me dude...i've been trying not to cause trouble. ever since i was unbanned a few months ago i have hade little to no problem with eny one i'm not trolling or hacking or exploiting Hell! i even offer'd you guys my help i sent you screen shots of spicycheez hacking and i honestly tryed to do good by you. please tell me what you think i check this forum every hour...

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
How did you know it was a death pile? Are YOU the one who pushed Kainzo off of a cliff? If not, I suggest you speak up and let us know where the other item/s may be.

Alright. @Kainzo will have to make the final decision. I will add that I just spoke with you on TeamSpeak 3 and you explained the situation from beginning to end. From what you tell me, you saw a death pile, grabbed it, were killed by @Neotetro and @Apherdite and they had retrieved the Dragon Egg and Portal Block. If this all checks out, you have my vote to be unbanned, but like I said, it's up to Kainzo.