• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

epiciwn324 - July 29, 2011 - Not Sure

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: epicwin324 Banned by?: Not sure, I was offline Time of ban: July 28, 2011 Reason for ban: Speed Mod Your story: I won't lie, I did use the speed mod part of the zombe fly mod to just goof around a little bit. It also happens to be a hotkey R, so it would be hit accidentally sometimes. I actually removed the mod because of the accidents, and didn't want it effecting the gameplay. Again, sorry about this... I really love the server and I have a great time playing on this. I understand I made a stupid mistake, and that I should be punished, but I really don't want to stop playing on the server. I sincerely understand that what I did is unacceptable on the server, and if I am let back on I promise that I would never do anything like it again. If there is a way to make this only temporary, I would love to know. I would never do this to myself or the server again.

Am I waiting for a response?

Sorry for edits, but am I being intentionally ignored?

Oh... There isn't any way at all? If it helps I didn't really cheat with it. I mainly ran in circles in a mine far away, I never used it in PvP.

I DID read the rules and I understand why I shouldn't be let back on. I am not asking for complete forgiveness and a flower, just to be given a second chance, where I swear, I will never let anyone on HeroCraft down again. If this means stripping me of my exp. so be it. If I have to take a week or two off fine. I just want to be given a second chance so I can prove I really am worthy of playing on this server.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Wow, I love these appeals for speed/fly hacking. I'm going to type up a template for these guys, hate to see them waste so much time typing up a heartfelt post when none of us really give a shit.

I don't mind looking the other way for certain things. Maybe someone didn't quite understand a certain rule, or maybe we didn't explain the rule very well, but cheating? Can't say I feel any remorse for you.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
When I get my bike back I'll see about heading that way Kayanzo.