• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Epic Nostalgia

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What map was this? @victim130
It was on the map of Dragongarde in the city of New Canterlot that I was mayor of. While I was off to Summer vacation he started hitting squishies, newbies and low levels pretty hard in town (That's when this video was from). When I returned I experienced it myself when he ambushed me the moment I walked into the surface, however he couldn't handle someone the same level and equally geared as him, so I easily beat him :>

I don't know you for anything else than that atleast :p

Xilox

Iron
That was the most epic fight I have ever seen! The way 3 people can lay all the hits.
Way to show other servers on the start of the vid. Pagan Advertiser.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It was on the map of Dragongarde in the city of New Canterlot that I was mayor of. While I was off to Summer vacation he started hitting squishies, newbies and low levels pretty hard in town (That's when this video was from). When I returned I experienced it myself when he ambushed me the moment I walked into the surface, however he couldn't handle someone the same level and equally geared as him, so I easily beat him :>

I don't know you for anything else than that atleast :p

Not saying you lost every fight when you came back, but its not as one sided as you make it sound lol

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not saying you lost every fight when you came back, but its not as one sided as you make it sound lol
I'm just saying, Victim has never beat me in a 1v1 before, I even destroyed him as a lvl 10 ninja when he was a lvl 46 beguiler earlier this map and that was a 1v2 for me. TC and Legacy were a bigger problem for us than him to say atleast.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm just saying, Victim has never beat me in a 1v1 before, I even destroyed him as a lvl 10 ninja when he was a lvl 46 beguiler earlier this map and that was a 1v2 for me. TC and Legacy were a bigger problem for us than him to say atleast.
This is false, you beat me once as a samurai when I fell off a dirt pillar in your town to ambush you. You also beat me as a ninja when I was at half HP, in a corner with kick after I had killed you once before. You are fond of recalling your victories, but are not to quick to voice your losses.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
That was the most epic fight I have ever seen! The way 3 people can lay all the hits.
Way to show other servers on the start of the vid. Pagan Advertiser.
Those servers have been dead a long time XD This video is from a looooong time ago

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This is false, you beat me once as a samurai when I fell off a dirt pillar in your town to ambush you. You also beat me as a ninja when I was at half HP, in a corner with kick after I had killed you once before. You are fond of recalling your victories, but are not to quick to voice your losses.
You attacked me as I attempted to leave GY, I didnt have any gear but an iron sword. Not my fault you chose to attack me inside a jungle and not wait untill I left into the open (Kick also silences for 1.5 sec, we fought for over 5 seconds so you could easily have killed me). Killing a lvl 10 ninja as a lvl 46 beguiler is no great achievement either fyi.

That one time in Canterlot was just an example, I beat you on several occasions in DG in 1v1 situations ;) We had few fair fights though I'll admit, it was mostly un-equal numbered fights in DG where either I was ganked by a shitton of XD people or me randomly finding you around places like Rise Against while I was being with some panorama/FE people.