• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EnLight's Application

EnLight

Dirt
1.In-game name: EnLight707

2.Location and Age: California, 18

3.Previous Bans from other servers (explain): EDIT: One ban for xray recently, my whole clan was banned for one person using xray on the first day we joined the server, but there's nothing I can do to prove that. I have been playing MC for two years and that is my only offense.

4.Referral(s): Malimbar96

5.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Done.

6.How'd you hear about Herocraft? My friend Malimbar told me about this server a while back. I played here before and was previously whitelisted but it seems to have reset or something.

7.Special Key: hce10

8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yep.

9.Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have played Minecraft for two years without a single ban. I'm a friendly player and love to help. I was an admin on a small server for roughly seven months, and a helper on Savage Realms (one of the top servers) for nearly a year. I'm a dedicated played and plan on being a regular here at HeroCraft with my buddies. I love HC PvP, building, and just playing Minecraft in general.

10.Additional Info: Basketball player, college student, gamer. I love to help and get involved, maybe one day I can work my way up to being a Guide possibly. Who knows. Can't wait to get started!

EnLight

Dirt
I'll add that I was banned today from xhcraft, but it was a misunderstanding. It was a server that uses the clans plugin and the whole clan (5-6 people) was banned for one person using xray, and since then I've sent in a ban appeal which will most likely be accepted. I know, it sounds fishy that today just happens to be the day for my first ban, but I hope you can understand. If you want I can create another application after the ban appeal has been reviewed.

Apologies for not mentioning this in my initial post.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
1.In-game name: EnLight707

2.Location and Age: California, 18

3.Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None! Two years running and still clean.

4.Referral(s): Malimbar96

5.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Done.

6.How'd you hear about Herocraft? My friend Malimbar told me about this server a while back. I played here before and was previously whitelisted but it seems to have reset or something.

7.Special Key: hce10

8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yep.

9.Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have played Minecraft for two years without a single ban. I'm a friendly player and love to help. I was an admin on a small server for roughly seven months, and a helper on Savage Realms (one of the top servers) for nearly a year. I'm a dedicated played and plan on being a regular here at HeroCraft with my buddies. I love HC PvP, building, and just playing Minecraft in general.

10.Additional Info: Basketball player, college student, video game enthusiast. I love to help and get involved, maybe one day I can work my way up to being a Guide possibly. Who knows. Can't wait to get started!
Care to explain this ban?
[0] => bID# 3272711 mc.xhcraft.net .:. xray

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for that this was the last one I did before going to bed. However, given the recent nature of the ban I will have to say that you need to play via the grey-list for a couple weeks. Please reapply after then.

EnLight

Dirt
I find the server near unplayable without being able to place/break blocks, but thanks anyway. I will reapply in two weeks but I don't think I will find myself very active. I find it a little unfair since I was once very active on this server. Oh well, your word. Thanks for the review, see you in two weeks.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I find the server near unplayable without being able to place/break blocks, but thanks anyway. I will reapply in two weeks but I don't think I will find myself very active. I find it a little unfair since I was once very active on this server. Oh well, your word. Thanks for the review, see you in two weeks.

You can break blocks/place blocks in Warshard and on the new mining map being released today, so technically you are not correct in your comment.