• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Engrave

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I was just on the test server as a dragoon/smith, engraving my armor. I could engrave the diamond boots and iron chestplate, but not the chainmail helmet or leggings. I tried multiple times and even trying engraving it with different names, and it kept giving the message 'You must be holding a tool or an armor in order to use this skill.'

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I was just on the test server as a dragoon/smith, engraving my armor. I could engrave the diamond boots and iron chestplate, but not the chainmail helmet or leggings. I tried multiple times and even trying engraving it with different names, and it kept giving the message 'You must be holding a tool or an armor in order to use this skill.'

You aren't supposed to engrave armor. You are supposed to engrave Weapons.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
why would you engrave your armor anyways? And chain most of all... good luck getting something written on those iron rings.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I could understand engraving any other armor, smiths used to do it all the time to 'mark' their wares, it just doesn't make sense to engrave chain.