• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Engineer skill "Door"

Northac

Obsidian
So while building I have noticed that stone bricks no longer work as a material for a door, cobble and wood still do ( have not tested the other materials as of yet (connection issues). The wiki still states that stone bricks work, but in practice this is not true. If this is a change and not a bug I am sorry, otherwise the craft-book plugin may be not working correctly.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
So while building I have noticed that stone bricks no longer work as a material for a door, cobble and wood still do ( have not tested the other materials as of yet (connection issues). The wiki still states that stone bricks work, but in practice this is not true. If this is a change and not a bug I am sorry, otherwise the craft-book plugin may be not working correctly.
I heard that it may have been disabled due to an exploit.. but i may be wrong :)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I heard that it may have been disabled due to an exploit.. but i may be wrong :)
I believe so - for Bridges at least and it appears also Doors.

This "bug" or wiki inaccuracy has also been reported in recent months by @Plum__ and @kuhlkid

Engineers, please help!

I'd really appreciate your testing out both Bridges and Doors and also Gates with the listed materials and letting me know here what works and what doesn't, and I shall tidy the wiki. It would also be great if you'd use your imagination and test other likely items to see whether any can be added to the list.

also @Ahrall @Faunherer @Leeness @Wiki Team please.

Bridges:
  • 4 - Cobble
  • 5 - Wooden Planks
  • 17 - Wood
  • 20 - Glass
  • 24 - Sandstone
  • 42 - Iron Block
  • 43 - Stone Double-slab
  • 44 - Stone Slab
  • 49 - Obsidian
Doors:
  • 4 - Cobble