• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Endurance PWNS BALLS? or glitched...

Disketa777

Glowstone
Whenever I switch to defensive form with the skill "Edurance", mobs can't seem to kill me. It works the other way around as well: I can't seem to kill mobs when using Endurance. As much as I would love to abuse this glitch to troll around, I REALLY don't want to get banned for supposed cheating.
I have only currently tested this glitch for zombies and skellys, and it worked both times. I'll check other means of dying and make comments about them.

-Level 46 Pally

Disketa777

Glowstone
I still seem to be invulnerable while using endurance. So far I have noticed the endermen, creepers, wolves and spidys can't do any damage to me.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Out of curiosity, does the increase per level include the first 25 levels or does it only start counting once you have the skill? Basically the difference between .675 reduction and .75 reduction.