• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Endurance and Shield malfunctioning

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, this is about the endurance and shield skills as used by a level 50 Paladin.

Before patch 2.7.7, endurance blocked up to 24 incoming damage, and did one damage with an iron sword while active. The damage reduction was much higher than it should have been, and with the addition of shield, which at the time blocked for 50%, I was effectively immortal in pvp as even bolt couldn't touch me.

However, this was supposed to be fixed in patch 2.7.7, but the only changes are that the damage blocked is slightly less than 24, but certainly more than 15. The damage I deal while endurance is on has been reduced to 0 with a diamond sword. In addition to this, shield is now capable of blocking 100% damage on its own, rather than the 50 it was before, or the 75 or so originally intended.

In addition to this, despite the supposed invulnerability granted by bugged endurance, the server still notes the character sometime as receiving pvp damage in large chunks, as if all the hits of the last 10 seconds were delayed and thrown into one. Usually, it will correct itself within 3 seconds and restore the lost hp automatically, but if damaged quickly enough it can be enough to kill. The issue seems to be tied to/caused by Lag.