• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Enderpearls?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Are there any plans / is there any current work being done to fix Enderpearls so that they can be re-enabled? Just wondering.[DOUBLEPOST=1365440560,1364840014][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump - bump bump

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I'd like to know this as well. They've been disabled for quite a while, and are, in my opinion, a crucial part of the Wizard and Pyromancer classes.

If there is no "fix" coming up within the next month or so, I think it would be a good idea to implement new skills / abilities to these classes until pearls come back (if they even ever do come back.)

Not sure which class, but one of the caster specs have already got teleport when using the redstone, this is OP enough!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure which class, but one of the warrior specs have already got 2x run speed boost for 15s every 50s when using (no reagent), this is OP enough!

So thats 1 to 1 on movement ... Adding enderpearls for wizards would make wizards outpower the warrior spec 2 to 1.

um, wizard, utter crap armour, they even get leahter, eventhough mx armour is gold. warriors, best possible armour, diamond and iron, is what they get

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
Enderpearls have been used and abused by several players for too long. They've only lasted for as long as they have because they were technically a "skill". Removing them was the best way to keep people out of places they should never be in.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
globjako2 - you "Disagree" with my question? I did not ask for Enderpearls to be enabled WITH the exploit. I was wondering if there were any fixes in the works that would stop the exploit, so that they can be re-enabled.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
He's just sore we owned him in DemonsWood thrice last night. #UmbraUndefeated.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
um, wizard, utter crap armour, they even get leahter, eventhough mx armour is gold. warriors, best possible armour, diamond and iron, is what they get
not to mention the additional HP they have over casters too lol

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I could see enderpearls for pyromancer but Wizards already have blink, granted enderpearls do seem like magic but more so towards "dark pyromancy" magic imo

yeah, a couple, which is 3 or more fireballs, which is 15 or more seconds, how many hits can a warrior do in that time? 150+? with 60 dmg per hit? -_-, do the math

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
See one thing most people here fail to realise is that nearly all classes have some form or slow/root/movement skill.
Dragoon - Jump/Impale
Dreadknight- Has a slow but the name alludes me
Samurai - One (Move speed increase)
Paladin - Several Pulls/stuns
Ninja - One/Backflip
Ranger - Ice Arrow/Root?(unsure if they still have root)
Runeblade - One
Bard - Group Haste (forget the name =p)
Wizard - Blink/Root/Ice bolt
Necromancer - Web
Beguiler - Piggify/mass piggify/Quantum Leap
Pyromancer - Chaos Orb (broken due to enderpearl removal)
Disciple - Forcepull
Mystic - Root
Bloodmage - Constrict

There is only one class that has both no movement skills or CC abilities and that is cleric

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah, a couple, which is 3 or more fireballs, which is 15 or more seconds, how many hits can a warrior do in that time? 150+? with 60 dmg per hit? -_-, do the math

Fire burns so at 60 that 161 damage fireball + fire damage makes it merely two fireballs and with landing two you're now doing over 300 hp due to fire damage. Fact: fire hurts
So in landing 2 fireballs 5 sec cd

Any who back on topic is there a way for enderpearls to even come back? like none exploitable version

Fire burns so at 60 that 161 damage fireball + fire damage makes it merely two fireballs and with landing two you're now doing over 300 hp due to fire damage. Fact: fire hurts
So in landing 2 fireballs 5 sec cd

Any who back on topic is there a way for enderpearls to even come back? like none exploitable version
but look at samurai and wind walk, and other things, as well as the fact that with some lag, it becomes impossible to hit, and fireball is like aiming a bow anyway, u can miss, it actually happnes a lot, and warriours can run up to u and pwn u