• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Endermen bug

Sweord

Glowstone
I was out hunting mobs, and I found some endermen. I always see people being killed by them in the chat, so I was very careful and was ready to jump into some water when they would run at me. Anyways, I punched them with my bare hand (I'm a caster, by the way), and they just died. I figured, maybe it's just low health from someone who died? So I kill another. Same thing, one hit kill. The third one I see, I scan, reporting 65/65 health. I proceed to punch it again, with the same one hit kill resulting.

I don't know if this is somehow intentional, like an Easter egg of sorts, but I just wanted to bring it up.

Thanks for your time,

-Sweord

(Also, I wasn't sure if this could be seen as an exploit, but I felt it was more along the lines of a bug than that. So I put it here.)

EDIT: I just did some more testing. The endermen I fought this time didn't die with one hit. I'm a little confused right now.