• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Enderman?

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
As much as I like the name Endermen, Farlanders does make sense, because the Farlands are a weird place, and the Farlanders could spawn alot more there?
consider that the far lands start at a little more than 12,000,000 blocks away from the spawn. If you mean that endermen will be rare outside the far lands, then that is not a good idea.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
no, I mean that the Farlands will be super shit place to go, because theyre practically cities of Farlanders. And they'll spawn every where, but a shit ton in the Farlands.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be kinda neat to have them be so numerous so it's nigh impossible to reach the Farlands. I have not known anybody legitly getting to the farlands though. Using singleplayer commands and porting to specific coords is the only way I've seen them and it's already glitchy as all hell. Having a code stick to that would be messy.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be kinda neat to have them be so numerous so it's nigh impossible to reach the Farlands. I have not known anybody legitly getting to the farlands though. Using singleplayer commands and porting to specific coords is the only way I've seen them and it's already glitchy as all hell. Having a code stick to that would be messy.

There is a person on youtube recording his adventure to the farlands.