• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Endermage Issue

KLuebbert

TNT
I understand the Shaman was tweaked and balanced to make room for the Endermage...But something weird is going on here...

Because why is an Endermage using a move that involves the word earth in it, and why does this skill require an axe to use...? I know the Shaman had that skill before this version, but it needs to be tweaked just a little bit.

Attachments

• aendermage.png
    aendermage.png
    379 KB · Views: 11
  • aendermage2.png
    aendermage2.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 11

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I understand the Shaman was tweaked and balanced to make room for the Endermage...But something weird is going on here...

Because why is an Endermage using a move that involves the word earth in it, and why does this skill require an axe to use...? I know the Shaman had that skill before this version, but it needs to be tweaked just a little bit.
does it actually require an axe or is that just a message that didn't get fixed?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It just requires a ''weapon''

The book that endermages use counts as a ''weapon'' for that
ok so it's just text that needs fixing. So I'll update the wiki and we'll have to wait for a dev or someone to update the skill description in-game.