• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Endermage Issue

I understand the Shaman was tweaked and balanced to make room for the Endermage...But something weird is going on here...

Because why is an Endermage using a move that involves the word earth in it, and why does this skill require an axe to use...? I know the Shaman had that skill before this version, but it needs to be tweaked just a little bit.

Attachments

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Maximum Supporter X
I understand the Shaman was tweaked and balanced to make room for the Endermage...But something weird is going on here...

Because why is an Endermage using a move that involves the word earth in it, and why does this skill require an axe to use...? I know the Shaman had that skill before this version, but it needs to be tweaked just a little bit.
does it actually require an axe or is that just a message that didn't get fixed?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Maximum Supporter X
It just requires a ''weapon''

The book that endermages use counts as a ''weapon'' for that
ok so it's just text that needs fixing. So I'll update the wiki and we'll have to wait for a dev or someone to update the skill description in-game.