• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Endermage Issue Number 2

KLuebbert

TNT
After 8 minutes of using all my strength, spells and melee attacks, I finally destroy the damaged metal crusher in the front of dark palace. 8 minutes. I turn level 35. I LEARNED CHAIN LIGHTNING! Maybe this skill will let me kill something in 5 minutes???

I CAST IT!

AND IT DEALS

2 damage a second! To everything it hits! It was like a whopping 10 damage! I got to level 35 for this??? I don't think this is intentional, I hope to God it isn't...

KLuebbert

TNT
Also, supposedly, it wasn't supposed to be some wimpy little yellow beam either, it basically shoots some zig zag yellow lazer, and it zaps everything near it, and it seems to not hurt players. Maybe this broken skill has something to do with /skill disarm doing the fancy firework failure thing... I don't know. Fireball is still broken though, the burn still does 1 damage/ per tick xD