• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion End Mage Class

Is This a Good Idea?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Cheese

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeltaEmerald

Stone
I feel this would be a fun class to play, I tried to base it off other heroes like Necromancer, Beguiler and Wizard, I feel I would play this class a lot and have some fun with it. Anyway feel free to change it all you like, It's Just a base idea after all.
This class would be the teleport class with void attacks and wither for debuffs

Level 1: Void Blast, works like fireball but puts the wither debuff on the opponent instead of lighting them on fire, deals 105 Damage with a 115 second cooldown. wither does 50 damage per tick.
Level 1: Tumble, if you need an explanation go to literally every class
Level 5: Ruin, Like Necro's Decay/Plague Skill it will inflict 10 Damage every 2 seconds for 16 seconds
Level 10: Ender Pearls: you can throw Ender Pearls
Level 15: End Aura: Like a cleric's Holy aura: heals yourself and party members within a 5 block radius. uses teleport particles instead of the holy aura particles.
Level 20: Teleport
Level 25: Doom Song
Level 30: Port
Level 35: Quantum Leap
Level 40: Blink
Level 45: Void Visions Like a Chaotic Visions/ Bonespear Skill but would do damage that is in-between the two
Level 50:Void Shield: like Necro's Harmshield, it will protect the caster from 30% of Damage for 7 Seconds
Level 55: Group Teleport, takes 1 Slimeball, like always but for a bit more mana cost
Level 60: Ruined Gate: at the cost of 12 eyes of ender, the caster's party gets teleported to the end. will not work in combat.
T2 ULT= Void Storm

Any Suggestions?

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
It sounds...um. Copy and paste of all the best skills.

The only thing it's missing is Lay Hands.

I don't really feel like anything in the class is...original, new, exciting.

Just my 2c.

P.S. Thank you for not using purple. :D

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Not saying it has to be that way

Just my first time doing this...
It's alright mate, just don't be afraid to listen to criticism when suggesting a new idea.

When you suggest a class, you have to make sure it fills a certain role, and you have to make sure it's somewhat reasonable/balanced. You can't have one Class do everything on its own. Make the class have one thing it's good at, whether it's Burst Damage, Damage Over Time, Sustained Damage, Tankiness, Utility, or Healing. But your idea....well it just looks like you need to put more effort into it.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks man, I'll look in to what it would do and post a different one.
No offense but void shield? Really?

30% for 7 seconds is really OP.

Necro's harm shield lasts 5 seconds or so, and covers 35% I believe.

The class is too all over. It basically has everything and would break the meta.

DeltaEmerald

Stone
I did say I was working on another one
as in I'm re-doing it, I realized this was a bad idea and wanted to fix it

Last edited: