• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Enchanting not working.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Hi, I can't enchant anything anymore. I'm a lvl 60 enchanter and I put a whole stack of lapis in the enchantment table along with an unenchanted diamond pickaxe/shovel. The third enchant button is not pressable. The second and first one works sometimes. Is this because Minecraft thinks im actually lvl 1 and have no levels to use for the enchantment? Because I've noticed that I lose three levels each enchantment on my exp bar. /lvl says im still the same level though.

Sorry for a hard text to read, I'm in a rush :(

Thx!

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hi, I can't enchant anything anymore. I'm a lvl 60 enchanter and I put a whole stack of lapis in the enchantment table along with an unenchanted diamond pickaxe/shovel. The third enchant button is not pressable. The second and first one works sometimes. Is this because Minecraft thinks im actually lvl 1 and have no levels to use for the enchantment? Because I've noticed that I lose three levels each enchantment on my exp bar. /lvl says im still the same level though.

Sorry for a hard text to read, I'm in a rush :(

Thx!

Putting an item into the Enchantment Table doesn't work (tried with Gold Chestplate), enchantments do appear in the list but greyed out and suddenly show other requirements like 3 lapislazuli. Additionally they show what the enchantments are.

-> It appears it's being worked on a new enchanting system?

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
I just went mining for a while, came back and tried enchanting. I was able to enchant around around 10 items, then it shut down again. Now I can't enchant anything. It feels like it's using the normal minecraft enchanting system and not my profession level.

EDIT: I just realized that you can fix this problem temporarily by enchanting a sword which enables you to enchant pickaxes and shovels again.

Last edited: