• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanting Ideas.

Piratelegend

Glowing Redstone
To level every the professions in the game for the most part, you do what your job is, like Blacksmith, Farmer, Miner, etc.

So why do I have to lose levels to enchant things? Like especially in the higher levels where it's still 4% of my level and it takes 4 diamonds mined to replace that level, (Currently at 37).

How about instead you invent a regeant system, like magma cream being for a Flame enchant, and just other random rare materials for enchants? Like I get that you don't want people spamming enchants but on the same token isn't that kind of the point of the profession? In the reality of things it's kind of useless when all the good set gear outscales it really hard anyways. Heck even being able to put enchants on books and put them on gear would be cool upgrade and quality of life change.

In conclusion, I just want the profession to seem like you're actually doing mostly Enchanting, not mining. You claim you want this to be an RPG server but that's a really vanilla-like aspect of minecraft. All of the classes and other professions are pretty damn cool (especially Engineer though it looks really technical), I just want Enchanting to be.... well.... Enchanting

I have to agree with you. Rather archaic to use that style of enchanting especially in a game claiming to be an rpg. +1

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I want to bump this, I strongly like the idea of a Regnant. I don't agree, however, to stop losing level percentage. In my opinion it would mess with the balance, but I agree that it should be less. Maybe 2% an enchant over 4%? Maybe lower the regnant cost on /skill disenchant to redstone dust instead of glowstone?