• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanters - Selling Our Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Fellow Enchanters! I am rallying you for something that we don't have and we deserve!

Enchanting levels up to 55, allowing for padding for your exp that it costs us to do enchants. Our last skill is at 30, being Disenchant.

I am suggest that we as enchanters at level 45 get an Ability that allows us to sell ENCHANTED items. We wouldn't be able to sell the picks or axes or anything if its NOT enchanted. This allows for us to sell our enchanted items WITHOUT having to peddle in Trade chat all day long, or to rely on a Merchant that we have to form a Deal with.

By getting the skill at 45, it gives enchanters the Reason besides padding to level past 45, and to stay past 45. This will give us 10 levels for padding for our enchants (45-55) and help us in being able to sell the items we have to make some money from our profession.

I mean, Alchemists can sell their stuff, Potions and Misc items, and Farmers can sell theirs.. Food, Plants and Wool... why can't we as Enchanters get an ability to sell OUR items?

@tishabisha, @FalseLuck, @jazza411, @Skyzzz

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Boooo; I deranked from 55 to 44 before I hopped over to engineer :p

Though yes, this would be a good idea.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Enchanter really isn't worth the trouble... You mine for a hour, enchant 4 things and your work is lost :mad: I reckon instead of losing levels there is a cool down to when you can enchant next. Or maybe other professions should have the same punishment, like when farmers create a mob takes away exp...

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Nah, I love that it takes away your experience... Its like... I need a reason to go mining, and now I have it.

That being said... the exp cap at 55 should be a LOT bigger.... LOT LOT LOT bigger. Like the experience that it would normally take to go from 99-100 bigger.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Currently not possible to restrict selling enchanted weps instead of X weps

I don't think it'd be a big deal to let enchanters have the ability to sell unenchanted items of the same quality (I.E. Diamond and Iron..)

Why make less money?

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I switched from enchanter, leveled merchant till I could sell diamond grade, made a shop for enchants, switched back (spent 750c doing so up to this point) Realized I need to include the enchantments on my signs for shops, switched back again, fixed the shops and then returned to enchanter. (1750c) haha

I would LOVE to be able to bank a lot more xp for enchanting. Level 55 can make about 7-8 Eff4/unb3 picks if you are lucky. I find I have to disenchant quite a bit, thus wasting more xp.

- Lower the cool down time for disenchanting, I don't really see why there should be much of one anyway. Sometimes at level 55 I can fail at an enchant 5 times in a row, thus having to wait for the disenchant cool down to finish.

- Level 65 cap for banking more xp in my opinion.

- I am fine without having a shop ability, but that may be because I went through all the trouble I did to make a shop xD

Ive been making good money without needing a shop. With the speed of an Eff4 and durability of the Ub3, i can go from 50-55 with one pick in about an hour. Ive never gone below 50 lvls since i mastered. Having a spawn plot makes all the difference in my opinion and i highly suggest it. It allows you to trade enchanted items safely, dhx is in close range, and when you need lvls just hop on warshard. Another tip is i dont let my picks break, which im sure you all do as well; i pay a Smith to repair it. Ill say more later, gotta run.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Ive been making good money without needing a shop. With the speed of an Eff4 and durability of the Ub3, i can go from 50-55 with one pick in about an hour. Ive never gone below 50 lvls since i mastered. Having a spawn plot makes all the difference in my opinion and i highly suggest it. It allows you to trade enchanted items safely, dhx is in close range, and when you need lvls just hop on warshard. Another tip is i dont let my picks break, which im sure you all do as well; i pay a Smith to repair it. Ill say more later, gotta run.

^put down the bong tisha. I blew through 10 levels in 10 minutes.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I want to say thank you for all the people that are providing Feedback, not only on my suggestion, but also on The Enchanter class in general.

@ninjasalad - As for a level cap of 65, I once thought Enchanters went to 100... However when I asked Kain about it he explained that it would mess with things because enchanters would get extra HP for each level, and in that case EVERYONE would go enchanter.

I agree with the fact of a Lower CD on Disenchant, and maybe a lower mana cost, 25% mana instead of 50%, I also find myself disenchanting a lot. (Went from 55 Full to 49 last night.)

@Kainzo - Would they're be a way to code something that CAN sell enchanted picks and such by themselves? I'll learn coding if I have to.. I know enchanted items have a special code after them to create shops directly for them... So I'm hoping its not too hard. If not, then let us sell the unenchanted items as well, or hell, why cant we have two profession classes?

^put down the bong tisha. I blew through 10 levels in 10 minutes.
That sounds a little far fetched.[DOUBLEPOST=1349385796,1349385703][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, 65 cap would be nice, but imo isnt neeeded. I think its balanced pretty well.

I mean you have a bank of 25 lvls, thats quite a bit of give. Im always selling enchants, constantly. I sell like 400c worth everyday, add that ontop of mining for lvls/ getting gold.. its a pretty good deal. Im happy with it.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah.... If I wanted to get a good stock into my chest shop, I would have to drop about 10 levels, and that would just be for ONE chest.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Love this idea. I just haven't gone enchanter on account of how frustrating it is to lose levels. Give enchanters some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.