• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanter

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I was thinking the other day that Enchanter should have the ability to sell are enchanted items at lvl 60. Most of the other classes have it so why cant we?

I believe currently you can't restrict enchanters to selling only enchanted items through chest shop. You'd be able to sell the item itself as well. This has been brought up a number of times, and that's the explanation I've heard. It seems reasonable enough to me.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
I believe currently you can't restrict enchanters to selling only enchanted items through chest shop. You'd be able to sell the item itself as well. This has been brought up a number of times, and that's the explanation I've heard. It seems reasonable enough to me.
Then why not just make it so we can only sell tools? expt hoes

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Then why not just make it so we can only sell tools? expt hoes
What would it be? All swords, all pieces of armor, all shovels, all axes, all pickaxes, and bows. That's a lot of stuff. I don't particularly care one way or the other, but that's a lot of tools. Compared to the other non-merchant classes, that's a lot of stuff, I mean it's not like alchemist can sell everything they can make in a cauldron