• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Enchanter profession

CrazySmokerDude

Glowing Redstone
so people are abusing the enchanter profession as basically having 2 lives in PvP, they drop their enchanter lvl on purpose to 99% and uses shard to level up for full health regen, can we have a solution for this?

I'd suggest to block using shards in combat simply(the minimum that can be done) or to simply remove healing from it when you get the lvl up from it...

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yikes. People are scum. I think the best solution is to disable it in combat. Low level players really benefit from the full heal after getting dicked by mobs. @radicater11 is there anything in the configs to prevent using shards/crystals while in combat? Alternatively preventing a full heal for levelling up profession would be fine too. I'm not sure anyone relies on heals while mining.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Yikes. People are scum. I think the best solution is to disable it in combat. Low level players really benefit from the full heal after getting dicked by mobs. @radicater11 is there anything in the configs to prevent using shards/crystals while in combat? Alternatively preventing a full heal for levelling up profession would be fine too. I'm not sure anyone relies on heals while mining.
Yeah, I'll look into a solution later today.

CrazySmokerDude

Glowing Redstone
I'm more worried about people that plays Extortioner in PvP (not gonna name exactly players), the class that already has so much tanky/healing abilies, to have double life...

EDIT: @STDs4YouAnd4Me , yes that is a solution , but again not really, because players can simply run away from combat and use it after leaving combat and then with full health instantly turn around on you again and fucks you up :p but i agree that if nothing better can be done, this is a decent solution so...