• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanter EXP Buff (After Mastery)

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
I started the server off as enchanter fairly smooth sailing with leveling until the map went on and on and it just became more tedious to level I feel since its hard to sustain level 60 as an enchanter that there should possibly be a slight buff to exp enchanters get after they master. This would be like the passive 50% buff on for HC's BDay just to make it so you don't have to mine everyday to maintain level 30-60 maybe I should enchant less items but just imo.

Tell me what you think?

TsiJiang

Legacy Supporter 9
I just started on the enchanter tree, so i didn't know about this, but that actually does make sense. considering you use your enchanter's experience to enchant items, a passive mastery exp buff doesn't actually sound too bad an idea, but the question comes into play which exact level should said buff start being applied to?

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
after master I would think you should work for first 60 levels yes I agree but then just dropping down to lvl 30 again uninspired to level

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Passive skills for each class and profession have been mentioned and discussed in elite chat already and the others would like to see them implemented as well.
@malikdanab