• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanted Paper

Servery says..

• NOPE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biowaier

TNT
I was sitting along the shores of a beach when a thought came to me. I had just finished my annual zombie-slaying and stared yonder; fascinated by the eerie white rectangular clouds that float aloft. "Why not add in more mob drops?", I wondered with a sigh, and lo, this thread is the result, as I turned my computer over to this site. Oh no no, not just any drops you see, but enchanted paper, enchanted paper! The crap that comes from trees..
Simply put, I suggest a new type of item be implemented into this fair server. There can be a very small chance that a mob drops a "Skill" Fear not, as I am not talking about "Doomwave", or "Harmtouch". No, I suggest small, helpful skills that could turn the tides of PVE if need be. It's possible...right?
Chance: Less than enchanted items, possibly a 1-5% chance.

Skills suggested: Bandage, Strike, Kick, Fireball, Taunt, Fade, Forage, Scan, and Smite although other, stronger Skills could be implemented with an even smaller chance

It may look like this:
Scroll
Level 1
Allows a player to use scrolls.
Cooldown: 30 seconds.​

Reasons: This could be a small, but great addiction to the market. Players could pay for a "Scroll" and use it whenever necessary. It also fits perfectly with RPG lore (May not be Herocraft), as there are many examples in which a person stumbles across a one-time-use scroll that grants him/her a skill.
Lastly: Enchanted books can allow multiple uses; possibly three or five.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I know, I did it perposely XD
In that case it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even take the time to use proper grammar. I understand common mistakes (trust me I make them all the time) but perposely making a mistake is pathetic and childish.

biowaier

TNT
It was
In that case it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even take the time to use proper grammar. I understand common mistakes (trust me I make them all the time) but perposely making a mistake is pathetic and childish.

I should have been more specific. I posted the survey as such to get a conversation going and bring attention to the thread. Posting spelling errors to annoy was not my intention.

Moralsk

Gold
So do you mean something kind of like spell scrolls from the Elder Scrolls series? They allow you to use x spell even if you meet none of the requirements to cast it, however it's a one time use thing. If it's kind of like that, then I actually really like this idea, that'd be pretty cool assuming they would be rare enough.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I was sitting along the shores of a beach when a thought came to me. I had just finished my annual zombie-slaying and stared yonder; fascinated by the eerie white rectangular clouds that float aloft. "Why not add in more mob drops?", I wondered with a sigh, and lo, this thread is the result, as I turned my computer over to this site. Oh no no, not just any drops you see, but enchanted paper, enchanted paper! The crap that

Kainzo has already said that this is the direction he wants to go for all classes.
I would expect more information on this sometime of the next year if it's going to be the direction the game takes.