• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Enchanted diamond picks and bows

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Im looking to sell some enchanted diamond picks, prices are as follows, with lvl indicating the combined number of the enchantment (e.g. Unbr 3, eff 3 = 6):

PICKS:
Lvl 1: 18c
Lvl 2: 21c
Lvl 3: 25c
Lvl 4: 35c
Lvl 5: 50c
Lvl 6: 75c
Lvl 7: 95c
Lvl 8: 140c

BOWS:
Punch II: 7c ea.
Infinity I: 25c ea.
Punch II Infinity I: 35c ea.

TEMPORARY:
Looting III Knockback II iron swords, price to be negotiated

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I've done some editing, restocked lvl 7 picks and added lvl 8 now that I've mastered enchanter

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll possibly buy a couple punch II infinity I bows. I'll pm you if I figure it out.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Special deals: buy 10 eff IV unbr III picks only 85c ea.
Buy 10 inf I bows price drops to 20c ea

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
UPDATE: im sold out of inf I punch II bows atm, BUT i have 3 looting III knock II iron swords, price to be negotiated, if any farmers are interested. for farmers wondering if these swords are worth it, consider that looting III increases the max drop to 4 from any animal

EDIT: i have just 1 punch II inf I bow for sale

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
*bump*

also, would there be interest in an pay-for-enchant service, where a set fee would be charged to enchant any item?

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I would be interested.
Great to see that someone's interested:) The thing is, ive thought about it some more, and it would be impossible to get good results with the clocktower's crappy bookshelf arrangement. So either ill have to wait with this service until I decide to fork over the cash for a dragongarde plot, or perhaps there is an enchanting room at spawn im missing

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I buy from this guy all the time, great prices for great picks :D
I think thats another 3 level 8's I just bought