• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Enchant 'bug'

vdfdoidaum

Wood
So [power] enchantments are disabled for bows, and i'm stuck with bow's enchantment since all 3 options appeared are power 1, power 2, power 3. What should i do ?
Can't you guys add Power enchantment since there is Sharpness enchant ? why only swords can have damage advantage ?
PE #1865

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
So [power] enchantments are disabled for bows, and i'm stuck with bow's enchantment since all 3 options appeared are power 1, power 2, power 3. What should i do ?
Can't you guys add Power enchantment since there is Sharpness enchant ? why only swords can have damage advantage ?
Sharp adds 1 dmg per lvl, bows however will scale depending on the drawback. Meaning power 1 is much more than sharp 1. Ranger also still hits extremely hard with a normal bow

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
enchant another item (sword, shovel, anything) this will clear the stuck item and you will be able to continue!

vdfdoidaum

Wood
Already tried that, but only enchantment it changes are the supposed item like if you enchant a shovel only shovels enchantment will change other stuff will keep the same. (sorry for poor english)