• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Empathy

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
I don't know if this is a new feature for Empathy but it did no damage at all when I used it. Even when I lost the majority of my health, it still did not do damage.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't know if this is a new feature for Empathy but it did no damage at all when I used it. Even when I lost the majority of my health, it still did not do damage.
I agree. I assume your health was low when you used it on me, but it did no damage whatsoever.

gnownayrgnow

Stone
The empathy skill on the Wiki says:

You deal dark damage to your target (within 7 blocks) equal to your missing health up to a max. of 192 damage, and your target is slowed for 4 seconds.
(the in-game is the same without numbers)

After reading this, it sounds like it does damage based on the Dreadknight's missing health, instead of the Enemy. However, with some testing, it does damage equal to the 100% of the ENEMY's missing health, up to 192 damage. I think that it would help if the "your missing health" became "your enemy's missing health".
Thanks
-gnownayrgnow

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The empathy skill on the Wiki says:

You deal dark damage to your target (within 7 blocks) equal to your missing health up to a max. of 192 damage, and your target is slowed for 4 seconds.
(the in-game is the same without numbers)

After reading this, it sounds like it does damage based on the Dreadknight's missing health, instead of the Enemy. However, with some testing, it does damage equal to the 100% of the ENEMY's missing health, up to 192 damage. I think that it would help if the "your missing health" became "your enemy's missing health".
Thanks
-gnownayrgnow
Delfofthebla - can you test this?

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
I recall this being adressed a few weeks/a month ago - though I never followed the topic. I am nearly 100% sure that it was already called out and the responce was that the wiki is not 100% accurate due to skills being changed, edited, and of course the limited wiki staff members.

I do think though that kain said that this was fixed/was going to be fixed - not sure if it was actually done

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I recall this being adressed a few weeks/a month ago - though I never followed the topic. I am nearly 100% sure that it was already called out and the responce was that the wiki is not 100% accurate due to skills being changed, edited, and of course the limited wiki staff members.

I do think though that kain said that this was fixed/was going to be fixed - not sure if it was actually done
Either the description needs to be corrected in game or the ability needs to be changed.
I don't recall ever changing Empathy though and we tested it when it first came out.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Kainzo
Tested it on test. It is indeed working backwards.

It does not take into account the Dreadknight's HP when dealing damage with empathy. It takes his target's HP into account and deals bonus damage depending on their HP, not his.