• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elysium (Sister City to Artemis)

psychojake

Glowing Redstone
[size=large]Elysium, Town of Heroes[/size]

Elysium is based off of the Fields of Elysium, the heaven of heroes in Greek mythology.
Elysium is to the northwest of Artemis. Elysium has a Greek/Roman Style to it, just like Artemis.

[size=medium]Coordinates:[/size] 1103, 734

Elysium will be part of the future kingdom that Artemis will be capitol of. Since Artemis is loyal to TOP, Elysium will be as well.
If Lothloria turns out to be within the allowed distance for it to be part of a kingdom with Artemis, Elysium will be the third town needed to for Artemis to become a capitol, and a kingdom will be formed once the necessary upgrades are made.

Mayor of Elysium: Psychojake
SIC(second in command): Mikespillow
Head Banker: MentalNote

Elysium's Charter:
-MentalNote
-keelebry000
-Toketzill
-eirs32
-charlie_slh
-Strelok3700
-vulcus
-Rarokko
-Lojack
-Eirixoto
-Kerrhyl
-Mikespillow
-Heerozero
-
If you have any ideas for any projects in the town, message me, if I like it, I'll build it. If you need any questions answered, ask Psychojake or Mikespillow.

[size=medium]Announcements:[/size]
1/22/11 Construction/Flattening has begun!
1/23/11 Plots are being constructed!
1/23/11 1:06AM: Plots are completed!
1/23/11 10:51AM: 10 block expansion to length and width begins!
1/23/11 4:30PM: Bank has been complete!
1/23/11 4:56PM: Realms have been added!
1/26/11 12 lots have been constructed, 9/10 citizens, banking regularly
1/26/11 The town has been expanded by 20 blocks, official size is 81x81 now.
1/30/11 10 citizens have been gained!
2/1/11 Tree farm has been completed!
2/1/11 Raising money to pay for our ring!
2/4/11 Rings have been gained!

psychojake

Glowing Redstone
RE: Elysium (Sister City to Artemis) Complete!

We have paid for our ring and have it, please move us to official!

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7

Moved to official :)
We have some new citizens, and its time to kick expansion and marketing into high gear. I'll be making more plots today then (finally) making the mob trap. Head banker MentalNote needs to get his butt on and start buying some gold lol.

Eirixoto

Air

yay, we're the best! lol

Anyways, they said you can protect my chests with magical spells Psycho? If you cna, could you plz do? :p There was a noob in the town stealing -.-

psychojake

Glowing Redstone

Sure, whenever I'm on when you're on I'll protect them for you.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm now the mayor of Elysium. I will be choosing the banker, tellers, and my new SIC based on who I see active in the town and contributing. Players who have been helping the town and who are quite active will have a leg up in getting a position. Keep in mind that Mayor and SIC can also bank and go to DHX, not just the head banker. Contact me in-game if you're interested in a position, if I'm not online, use the /mail feature. @Mentalnote-as long as you contact me in game, you can keep the head banker position, as you're a friend of psychojake and he gave you that position.

Kerrhyl

Stone
I need a job, I've been making mountains around Elysium out of boredom. Please give me a project.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
Contact me in game, I'm going to be starting a huge project to transform Elysium. If you cannot find me, and you want something to do, make some fields of wheat speckled around, outside the town. The theme is the fields of elysium, after all.

Kerrhyl

Stone
I would be willing to step in as Mayor. I have some ideas to help stimulate the town as well. My first priority would be to try and get new members and fix the town up.

Let me Know what you think
Kerrhyl - Dallas

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kerrhyl - we're find with you stepping up - first order of business - you can waive your fee for the ring if you make a new township app and start 'er up.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
kerrhyl if you want to be mayor im fine with it talk with me in game to discuss more details and you are the oldest member in it anyways