• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Eltsyr application

eltsyr

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: Eltsyr
Location & Age: Paris, France, 34
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a huge RPG online server, and I picked herocraft as the server of choice in the list of top 10 minecraft servers in gamefront.com
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, and ready to vote several times ;-)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I have a 25 years of experience in video games & RPG, with 15 years of experience in online gaming. I've been in charge of one of the biggest french guild of Dark Age of Camelot, with many on-duty nights spent raiding albion castles and interviews to screen good candidates. As a consequence I fully appreciate importance of rules and filtering. I'm a moderator on JOL (biggest french MMORPG forum) and head of several online communities. I'm also an anonymous soldier in plenty of others.
Respectful, social and patient I have been an pleasant companion in all my former online communities. On my best day I can be a charismatic leader ordering an elite force of herobrines to disband a troop of zombies, and on my worst day I will simply be an average joe Smith, selling a iron sword forged with love to customers in silence while looking at them with sad blue eyes in which you could almost see a ...nevermind. I'm not a bloodthirsty PVP player but I can garantee I will sell my life dearly (and run like there's no tomorrow ;-)). As for building style, I love rabbit holes, distressing caves, wieliczka underground salt mines, minos mazes and floating highways (played waaay too much mariokart)

I would like to highlight the fact that, being in France, I will help populate Herocraft world 24/24 ! (with no chance to use a slot during peak hours)

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCE6}

Additional Info : Former forum warrior & retired from 50 hours gaming weeks, I now have 6 kids and, as any good fathergeek would do, introduced them to video game culture thru classics of yesterday (andariel farming in diablo II...don't look at the impaled corpses kiddoes) and classics of tomorrow (minecraft & terraria !). We've mostly played LAN minecraft with my kids and I would like to show them the immersive feeling that only a living, online and forever changing world can provide. In memory of the first night one spends in Minecraft, locked in a dirt hole without light and wondering if he'll see the sun rising through the dirt texture, survival mode, socializing and building cryptic architectures are my favorite ways to play.
I dabbled in mods but nothing serious, however I organized a "minecraft chain" called Heritage with the participation of Jason Rohrer (see the french website)

Hobbies are, non surprisingly, RPG, Magic The Gathering, Polish Sci-Fi movies (Obi-oba) and bringing my kids to the museum (and then reward them with a game of Diablo II :D)
I have long given up coding (I manage several engineers who code though ;-)) but I can remember enough to admire the work behind herocraft project. Although a tad smaller then other worlds (small earth, battlecraft), its design certainly looks more solid and well thought. I have browsed your map and the result looks pretty stunning. As a consequence, I accept Herocraft application as my server of choice ;-)

Rgds
Elt'

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Eltsyr
Location & Age: Paris, France, 34
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a huge RPG online server, and I picked herocraft as the server of choice in the list of top 10 minecraft servers in gamefront.com
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, and ready to vote several times ;-)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Reason you should be accepted: I have a 25 years of experience in video games & RPG, with 15 years of experience in online gaming. I've been in charge of one of the biggest french guild of Dark Age of Camelot, with many on-duty nights spent raiding albion castles and interviews to screen good candidates. As a consequence I fully appreciate importance of rules and filtering. I'm a moderator on JOL (biggest french MMORPG forum) and head of several online communities. I'm also an anonymous soldier in plenty of others.
Respectful, social and patient I have been an pleasant companion in all my former online communities. On my best day I can be a charismatic leader ordering an elite force of herobrines to disband a troop of zombies, and on my worst day I will simply be an average joe Smith, selling a iron sword forged with love to customers in silence while looking at them with sad blue eyes in which you could almost see a ...nevermind. I'm not a bloodthirsty PVP player but I can garantee I will sell my life dearly (and run like there's no tomorrow ;-)). As for building style, I love rabbit holes, distressing caves, wieliczka underground salt mines, minos mazes and floating highways (played waaay too much mariokart)

I would like to highlight the fact that, being in France, I will help populate Herocraft world 24/24 ! (with no chance to use a slot during peak hours)

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCE6}

Additional Info : Former forum warrior & retired from 50 hours gaming weeks, I now have 6 kids and, as any good fathergeek would do, introduced them to video game culture thru classics of yesterday (andariel farming in diablo II...don't look at the impaled corpses kiddoes) and classics of tomorrow (minecraft & terraria !). We've mostly played LAN minecraft with my kids and I would like to show them the immersive feeling that only a living, online and forever changing world can provide. In memory of the first night one spends in Minecraft, locked in a dirt hole without light and wondering if he'll see the sun rising through the dirt texture, survival mode, socializing and building cryptic architectures are my favorite ways to play.
I dabbled in mods but nothing serious, however I organized a "minecraft chain" called Heritage with the participation of Jason Rohrer (see the french website)

Hobbies are, non surprisingly, RPG, Magic The Gathering, Polish Sci-Fi movies (Obi-oba) and bringing my kids to the museum (and then reward them with a game of Diablo II :D)
I have long given up coding (I manage several engineers who code though ;-)) but I can remember enough to admire the work behind herocraft project. Although a tad smaller then other worlds (small earth, battlecraft), its design certainly looks more solid and well thought. I have browsed your map and the result looks pretty stunning. As a consequence, I accept Herocraft application as my server of choice ;-)

Rgds
Elt'

Reviewing

eltsyr - Is your avatar a tonberry?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Fantastic application, I cannot see anything wrong with it nor can I find anything wrong in your history. I happily welcome to you Herocraft.

eltsyr

Wood
Yes it's a tomberry...waiting for the sun to rise and insomniac because of creeper ominous wailing outside, wondering if he should call his pal sabotender to deal with them.

Thanks for your quick validation btw...cya ingame ! :)