• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elk777 Application

Elk777

Iron
Minecraft In-game name:
Elk777

Location & Age:
Frankfort, IL & 17

Previous Bans :
I got banned from server 62.63.36.18 (i'm not exactly sure if it's right). I don't know why I got banned... I never killed anybody, I only built in the wild...

Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was searching for an interesting role playing game on "http://minecraft-server-list.com" and this one looked like the best out of a lot of them.

Have you voted for Herocraft ?:
Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
Yes

Reason you should be accepted:
I am 17 a good 4 years above the required 13. One of the bigger reasons that I joined was because I was griefed to much in my previous server so I will not cause this server any trouble. I am mostly long range but am good in close range too. Pretty good at PVP, I have grown an underground 34 x 25 farm in 1 hour. including planting seeds, hydrating, and mining

Special key:
HCE6

Elk777

Iron
No I was somewhere else at the time and I left this page on... :D he doesn't go on at all. unless he was going on secretly.

Elk777

Iron
I don't think so. When every I see him on he's playing some other game. Never seen him play minecraft.

Elk777

Iron
Saved as in not having to type in a password to log in? No, I type my password in every time I log in.