• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elfjadeston's Application

1. In-game name: Elfjadeston
  2. Location & Age: Oklahoma City, OK and other times Houston, TX
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature player. I do tend to pay for games that I enjoy and play regularly, via donations or subscriptions. I also am a blogger that reviews different MUDs and soon-to-be Minecraft servers and mods. I'm established in the gaming community and can bring in other donators easily. In game, I enjoy crafting, fighting, and mostly RP. Oh! And I play well with others! :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Word of mouth. I didn't realize HeroCraft was a server, I thought it was just a mod because of the people chatting about it, but they told me it was a server as well.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not. Though I did read the rules prior and the application process. I just figured I can't in good conscience vouch for something I haven't experienced yet.
  8. Additional Info: I'm an experienced mudder, social-networker, and I'm in the gaming industry.