• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elergy's Whitelist Application

Elergy

Dirt
  1. In-game name:Elergy
  2. Location & Age:Mississippi
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Because I am an experienced minecraft player, I like building things. I am looking for a good RPG server to play on and I like servers that are town based and have an economy. I think it brings a whole new depth to the game. I read the wiki, and all of the rules and I think this is the server for me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no, I will if I get whitelisted
  8. Additional Info:I am a fun loving guy and this server looks like a good use of my time, and looks like a lot of fun.

Elergy

Dirt
*Im 20, haha Im not really a fan of this forum layout, its kinda difficult to use.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
congratulations you have been accepted, check your pm's. the server is currently down, be patient we are working hard to get it back up.