• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eldrin_san mute appeal

Eldrin_san

Gold
IGN: Eldrin_san
Muted by: ???
Time of mute: ???
Channel: tour and trade
Reason for mute: No idea to be honest
Your story: I seriously do not remember ever being muted on this server. I think, no, KNOW I was on a different server (for good reason; I threw in an additional comment at a already pissed off person who muted someone else. Stupid, I know, but that's how I learn sometimes). On this server, however, I dont think I ever was muted, making this appeal awkward cause its for something I dont remember ever doing. Also I am the only one who knows my account info, so nobody else could have hopped on to mute me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Eldrin_san
Muted by: ???
Time of mute: ???
Channel: tour and trade
Reason for mute: No idea to be honest
Your story: I seriously do not remember ever being muted on this server. I think, no, KNOW I was on a different server (for good reason; I threw in an additional comment at a already pissed off person who muted someone else. Stupid, I know, but that's how I learn sometimes). On this server, however, I dont think I ever was muted, making this appeal awkward cause its for something I dont remember ever doing. Also I am the only one who knows my account info, so nobody else could have hopped on to mute me.

I muted you in trade back in January as you were told to stop messing around and chatting there and you refused to listen.

I am not sure who muted you in tour, but I will remove both mutes. Continue to act up however and your mutes will be replaced.[DOUBLEPOST=1367543506,1367543477][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction you are not muted in Tour.