• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eldrex's Ban Appeal :)

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Eldrex

Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow

Time of ban: 26/8/2016 1:19

Reason for ban: Advertising

Your story: I'm going to be honest, I was banned a long time ago. I still believe to this day, that it was an unjust ban, but it hasn't really bothered be until now. At the time I was banned, the community was slowing down, as it normally does at the time of the year, and I was simply getting bored. I was banned for advertising, as stated above. In my defense, I did not post ANY server IP Addresses or even suggest that players go to the server I was talking about. The server I told few others of was my own server, which, as I realized was a waste of time. Recently I've seen the new developments on the Herocraft server, and I again wish to partake in the server once more. I personally apologize for not knowing what was considered advertising on the server, which is embarrassing, considering I was a Guide at the time. I hope that you will be able to forgive my actions, and I will be able to see what has changed in my absence.

Thanks for Reading

~ Eldrex

P.S. If I am unbanned, I wouldn't mind a forum name change! <3

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
"Marketing, promoting or advertising anything, or making any other form of solicitation."

Time to read up on the rules. You've been unbanned watch what you say.