• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Economy] Mob Money Drop

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Instead of coin being deposited directly into your purse when you kill them, it would be neat to have them drop a gold nugget or two. Granted gold is still the currency of 4.0.
In this way you cannot mindlessly run in the wilderness killing mobs with no risk of losing the coin when you die.

Just a thought.

Northac

Obsidian
true it would be neat, but how would you pay someone? and stacks only go to 64 and such. it would make the economy much harder to use and would end up causeing more people to kill one another just to steal their gold.
Though losing a little cash cause of death would make you consider your actions a little more carefully.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
true it would be neat, but how would you pay someone? and stacks only go to 64 and such. it would make the economy much harder to use and would end up causeing more people to kill one another just to steal their gold.
Though losing a little cash cause of death would make you consider your actions a little more carefully.

Combine 9 nuggets into a gold ingot, sell ingot..

????

Profit

It still has a direct coin value attached to it. My thoughts are that you don't get immediate coin when you mine gold ore.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Assuming that mob hunting is still a viable option to gain combat class experience, it would also increase the risk/reward of open-world PVPing.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It's easier to just give people the coin, IMO. This isn't really needed, is it? I know many people who don't bother using gold nuggets, even to make gold ignots. If people wanted ignots, they'd mine..

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I highly support this, it would make leveling in the wilds a lot more common and therefore dangerous, also having the gold allows you to actually see the profit you are making. When i go leveling i dont tend to note the amount of money i had before so i dont notice much of a difference

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Also gold should be given when completing a quest among other items depending on the difficulty.