• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse vs Umbra: War over Little Benny

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
It has been reported that Umbra has taken Little Benny as a hostage. Their demands are unreasonable so Eclipse has decided to handle this matter via a different route. We have declared war on Umbra for our little Benny back. Ditta has been weeping for his Little Benny for months now. He misses the oddly shaped head, the blank stare and most of all the fact that he could change his lab coats on command. Eclipse will not submit to your outrageous demands.
Be prepared. We are armed and determined to get our friend back.

For all who do not know what little Benny looks like we have mass produced Milk cartons with Little Bennys picture. They can be seen here: http://i.imgur.com/9QjG7.png

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
You got trolled hard by Konny lol Umbro's are pretty big dick heads and already won the hate of the whole server, but this time they are getting wrecked by the TC, FC, Eclipse and Me
I know nothing of the current standings of groups in the server.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
You got trolled hard by Konny lol Umbro's are pretty big dick heads and already won the hate of the whole server, but this time they are getting wrecked by the TC, FC, Eclipse and Me
lol I love how you are like "they are getting wrecked by the TC, FC, Eclipse and Me"

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Please keep this thread on topic. If you have nothing to contribute to the saving of little benny or you would not like to contribute to the war then do not post. Benny is in pain, ditta feels it. We must get him out. We have started handing out milk carton of his picture.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Please keep this thread on topic. If you have nothing to contribute to the saving of little benny or you would not like to contribute to the war then do not post. Benny is in pain, ditta feels it. We must get him out. We have started handing out milk carton of his picture.
While it was slightly off-topic, I was thinning the numbers of your enemy! This makes an assault easier ;)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
While it was slightly off-topic, I was thinning the numbers of your enemy! This makes an assault easier ;)
I don't know... If I join umbra I can make the trade of benny for my cat... I heard Sky forge sold it to eclipse!:mad:

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
That is true. We do need spys to sneak into umbra and gather the intel to find where little Benny is located. We have word that Little Benny is deep in the depths of Umbra located in an underground outhouse. The information is outdated, however, because our spy has been slaughtered by Umbraians. They are ruthless.
I don't know... If I join umbra I can make the trade of benny for my cat... I heard Sky forge sold it to eclipse!:mad:
We have already agreed to not make any negotiations, however your cat is indeed in our possession. He has been fed baked beans and leftover sausage in cschris's farm. We might negotiate the trade for the two different prisoners. Ditta REALLY wants little benny back.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I got bored, so I made this:

00e96b11c030ff7a43e139bcf801e2bc.png

e99ad2cc36ac5d0f3748b8076a9f7e6a.png

dd228201ddcac9e6f9b86e226b707edc.png

16497d9c96a4d80f71f7222bef973247.png

2eb77d3df79ce2ea90d48b2a18ef9bc2.png

602cd99d27f101ebf9041b69d8601e28.png

faaf620d9f1c19aa0288468ae4f5bd46.png

d252866532469c8540cc0f807ceb7baf.png