• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Eckhart]'s Mute

Eckhart_

TNT
IGN: Eckhart_

Muted by: @Kenneth_Chow

Time of mute:
Between 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM MST.

Server/Channel: Helpme chat channel

Reason for mute: Posting a link to Discord in the Helpme Channel

Your story:

I'll start off with, I did post a link to discord into the Helpme channel. Granted it was a miss click of a macro ALT + CTRL + J (This is my macro hot key. My CTRL key got stuck which caused this I believe. I can provide a video of the conversion between myself and @Kenneth_Chow, however I don't think that is necessary. I've been a member of HC for over four years, I'm well aware of the rules and in addition I help out in the helpme chat when I can. I think it's pretty ridiculous to mute someone for a simple miss click (Which was communicated to @Kenneth_Chow.) After this incident I don't know if becoming a guide is realistic, nor if I was ever considered. I apologize for miss clicking a macro into helpme chat.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
You've been a member of this server for a while you should know that this is a zero tolerance rule.
Since it was a miss click I only gave you a mute instead of a ban. I recommended you remove that macro to prevent future miss clicks.

It's great you help out in help chat but that does not mean you are immune to the rules. When it comes to you becoming guide, that's totally your decision if you don't want to or want to.

The mute will last 3 days. A repeated offense won't only be a mute.
@Eckhart_