• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EchoNation's Application

EchoNation

Wood
In-game name: EchoNation
Location & Age: Not comfortable with saying, as this has gotten me in serious trouble in the past.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): A server called Server, run by Lomz, it was a serious and regrettable mistake and I swore to myself I would never do it again.
Referral(s): DevilDogMaster
Reason you should be accepted: I am looking for a great and fun server, that is not too serious, yet, not too crazy. This looks like it. Another reason is I want to play, simply play.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : Yes
Special Key: HCE10
Additional Info: I have been playing MineCraft since minecarts and boats would still crash servers, and Hell/Nether wasn't even an idea. I build the most complicated and useless things just to have them. As an example a sewer system that was just one stream with no blocks place since the ocean above. I have been moderator on at least 6 different servers, you can tell I am trust worthy.

EchoNation

Wood
2011-08-12_172215.png
2011-08-12_172209.png

EchoNation

Wood
this long and is till dont get accepted, yet the top 3 are accepted, is it me or are the whitelisters just really lazy...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Look we have lives, a proctor will get to your app when they can. Don't accuse us of being lazy because we don't get to it right after you post it. It annoys me that you think we don't have anything better to do but sit at the computer and wait for applications to pop up. If your app falls behind in the list.... Bump your thread up, and hope for the best.

I can't get in-game so just kick back for a second until another one reviews your application.

EchoNation

Wood
Well, I was outside my house wandering around... And there was a diamond block sitting there, some one had a hobbit styled house and I didn't notice his house, so I thought someone put it there to be nice, and took it. But it was returned in the end and I was unbanned.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm, ok. I'll whitelist you. But be known that greifing can punishable with a permanent ban. Check your PM.