• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dye Weapons different colors.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Would be cool to go along with engraving names.

Could do funny things like dye a wooden sword blue and name it Diamond Sword then drop it at spawn. Would be pretty neat to dye weapons color coded to what magical effect they had. Like an orange bow with fire aspect I and so on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Changing the entities of items or creating brand new items would require a Herocraft mod/launcher.

Stuff like this can only be implemented by Mojang.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Would be cool to go along with engraving names.

Could do funny things like dye a wooden sword blue and name it Diamond Sword then drop it at spawn. Would be pretty neat to dye weapons color coded to what magical effect they had. Like an orange bow with fire aspect I and so on.
As Jonsoon has said, this is not an aspect of vanilla MC and can not be coded on to the server. The only dyable things are wool and leather armor to the best of my knowledge.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Neat idea... though it is possible to colorize the NAME of the item in the tooltip.
This gives me an idea for another skill.