• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dwinnon's Whitelist Application.

Aerokk

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Dwinnon
  2. Location & Age: NE Alabama, 18.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I mostly play online games such as Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Garry's Mod. I have never once been banned in any of these. I believe I would be a great part of the Herocraft community, I'm very social and willing to cooperate with other players.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The Minecraft forums and I've heard players mention Herocraft before.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Absolutely
  8. Additional Info: I'm a very calm person in general, I don't like to argue with other people and try to avoid controversy whenever possible. I like to cooperate with other players to enhance the immersion of the game. I play other games like World of Warcraft, Fallout 3, Battlefield 2, and The Elder Scrolls series.

Bodrey

Dirt
No. In order for you to download the game to your hardrive, you need a clean game with no scratches then you can run it without a disc or a scratched one. I remember when my mw2 got scrathed i borrowed my next door neighbors and downloaded it and then i got to play it with my scratched disk.

Bodrey

Dirt
No. In order for you to download the game to your hardrive, you need a clean game with no scratches then you can run it without a disc or a scratched one. I remember when my mw2 got scrathed i borrowed my next door neighbors and downloaded it and then i got to play it with my scratched disk.

r4 cards r4 3ds nintendo r4

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey bodrry, don't reply to people's whitelist applications.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.