• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dwarfdude4044's application

Luke

TNT
HELLOOOOO, from Canada

In-game name: Dwarfdude4044 (I prefer dwarf in-game tho :) )

Location & Age: I live in Toronto(Ontario) Canada... :).

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): yes, i have been banned from servers before in my first weeks of minecraft multiplayer, and from my main server for jokes with the admins :)

Referral(s): I was told this because of the hero plugin, i would like to learn about this plugin to see how it works :) i may even stay!

Reason you should be accepted: I am a pvp person, i respect for builders, and will never harass them, but i like to have fair fights, not noobie killing sprees... :)

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend who also wanted to learn about the heros plugin :)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted yet, but, i will if i think this is a good server

Additional Info: I'm only 13... but... I like minecraft, i like hanging out with people, i try not to be an annoyance, stuff like the usual person says (don't judge me... /laugh)

thanks for reading :)
Your friend, Dwarfdude4044

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.