• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dwaghdab, the Bedouin Caliphate

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
BAhme67.png

Town Anthem provided by Piptendo (check my other stuff):
It is a time of silence among the midsts. You see a brash sandstorm approaching. Men in robes dash with malicious intent and haste.

The prophet Muhammad has appointed Piptendo as the Grand Caliph to the Islamic State of Herocraft.
Will you follow in our path of true enlightenment?

Mayor: Piptendo
SiC: Rida_, Balquin, sneakyagent, _phant0m_, Koolgee, killajoka4000

Housing: Prebuilt
Biome: Desert
Taxes: none, but donations are appreciated, encouraged and expected

Applications are being accepted but extremely rarely. If you feel you're worthy to pursue the teachings of the Caliph, just leave a paragraph or so on why you'd like to join. I'm sick of that copypasted "name, age, location, what could you offer" application format. Fill me in some details on you, as a person, as a player, as a potential member.​

Last edited:

Llarkt

TNT
I've been playing MC since alpha and love anything to do with pvp, so naturally I fell in love with HC and have played it semi-actively for the past 4 years. I almost always play solo b/c I have few friends who still play MC but I think it's getting quite boring always being alone. I figured I'd apply to some towns and see if i get accepted. I usually go one class and master its T2 and strive to be able to 1v1 every other class easily. I spend a lot of time theory crafting and min maxing each class I play and right now I'm a T2 disciple (op ass class). I'm lookin for a nice squad to level and pvp with since both are seem to be very hard as a solo player.

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
I want to join a town where there is people online all the time. were i can party and go out pvp.. leveling and stuff.
i can;t stand boringness. and i just want to join so i can play with people.. that is really it.

i love wizard and farming... i am good at building too.

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
I had play in HC for 3 map, first map i was level 45 T2 wizard and max farmer.
second map i was level 60 T2 wizard and max farmer
this map i am still going for wizard and farmer... i love those 2 class and never thinking about changing it.

as you know... i was one part of regius last map. i think every map i join a town with a lot of people. and i quit after those town go down.. such as regius.

i am a chinese, my english sometime is hard to understand..

i play minecraft for like 5 years.. been reading all the updata everytime it came out XD.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
I've been playing MC since alpha and love anything to do with pvp, so naturally I fell in love with HC and have played it semi-actively for the past 4 years. I almost always play solo b/c I have few friends who still play MC but I think it's getting quite boring always being alone. I figured I'd apply to some towns and see if i get accepted. I usually go one class and master its T2 and strive to be able to 1v1 every other class easily. I spend a lot of time theory crafting and min maxing each class I play and right now I'm a T2 disciple (op ass class). I'm lookin for a nice squad to level and pvp with since both are seem to be very hard as a solo player.
Pending. We'll keep you updated with availability.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
I want to join a town where there is people online all the time. were i can party and go out pvp.. leveling and stuff.
i can;t stand boringness. and i just want to join so i can play with people.. that is really it.

i love wizard and farming... i am good at building too.
Pending. We'll keep you updated with availability.

dylandadon123

Glowing Redstone
I'm pretty sure you know me already, I need to join an active town to pvp with members. I have been playing this server for quite a bit now and I want to be able to join and help a town. I have been in many of towns but none have lasted. I'm a t2 necro and an enchanter, will probably change my profession unless it is needed. I have come close in counters with most of you and want to be able to pvp you guys.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm pretty sure you know me already, I need to join an active town to pvp with members. I have been playing this server for quite a bit now and I want to be able to join and help a town. I have been in many of towns but none have lasted. I'm a t2 necro and an enchanter, will probably change my profession unless it is needed. I have come close in counters with most of you and want to be able to pvp you guys.
Please don't troll xR3ckL3SSx